With the upgrade to our servers, our technical partners have found many users are using old XP computers, with old versions of windows so they do not have the security patches required.
Some users are experiencing issues with accessing our website, this is most likely due to their browsers being out of date and not supporting TLS 1.2 (or higher), or their operating system doesn’t support it and is out of date, so they are having issues with https security handshakes…
The issue is with security protocols and handshaking over HTTPS: specifically the version of TLS (Transport Layer Security) the users’s browser or operating system supports (we expect TLS 1.2).
While there is an allowance for older TLS versions (TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1) our firewall will no longer support the much older SSL 1, SSL 2 and SSL 3 (Secure Sockets Layer) security protocols.
Ensure your computer is up to date.
1. If you are using Microsoft Edge and are able to use a different browser:
Download Chrome or Firefox (You will get the latest versions automatically).
2. If are using Microsoft Edge and are not able to use a different browser:
Ensure your version of edge is the latest. (Updates for Edge are done in Windows).
3. If you are using Firefox or Chrome:
Ensure your browser is up to date.
- Chrome: Help > About Google Chrome
- Firefox: Hep > About Mozzila Firefox
4. If you are still unable to access iCOS LIVE
Try logging in to http://test.icoslive.com/icoslivepreview/